The Knight Joust is a team event where each player takes command of a single Knight Titan and pilots it to death or glory!
- Bring one Knight Titan.
- Unpainted Knights may participate but will not be eligible for Best Painted Knight competition, and could have very random events take place on them.
- Any chassis of Knight is allowed, including all Forge World variants and Xenos.
- Maximum power level: 29PL
- All players will be initially grouped into random teams.
- Each team will play another team in the arena with the winning team members advancing into the next round of combat.
- Teams will be reconfigured until only two Knights remain, and of them, one is left standing to be crowned the King of Knights!
- Each battle is to the death! There are no mission objectives! Blood for the Blood God!
- Special Battlefield rule: every time a Knight dies, it also explodes for it's maximum distance and damage! Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!
May the best pilot win!
Please make sure to email Slaughterhousewargaming@gmail.com if you would like to participate. Fee is $5.00
NOTE: There is no charge for participants registered for Slaughterhouse GT.
Knight Joust Prizes
Last Knight Standing - The pilot that outlast all the other knights
Last Knight Slain - The pilot that is the last to fall in battle
The Little Big Wars - Best Painted Knight